Recent Posts

Sunday, 30 August 2015

The fun questions tag!

Hi guys, I realise I haven't posted in a while and the reason is that, for some unknown reason, my photos refuse to upload on Blogger.  I have tried everything and it still isn't working so I was thinking I will do a post that doesn't need photos.  So, why not another tag as I absolutely love doing them and they are really quick and easy to do and they don't need photos! So lets get on with the post!



1) When is your birthday?

22/04/2001

2) What are your three favourite colours?

Lilac , mint green, and the colour of the sky.

3) what are your 3 favourite quotes?

My all time favourite quote is "worry is a product of the future that we cannot guarantee, and guilt is the product of the past we cannot change." ~ Shailiene Woodly.

However I struggled with the next two as I just did not know - I have always liked the quote from Walt Disney "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." but for the third quote I did some thinking and Zoella's quote "just say yes" came to mind but I definitely prefer her quote "be the best version of you"



4) Are you addicted to YouTube?

No... well yes, actually I am! It's just sooo good and it's free! So much so that I actually started my own YouTube channel! I can't quite believe I did it actually. I obviously have a blog and it's about time really that I started a YouTube channel! You can watch my first ever video at this link- https://youtu.be/Z6ifZEnvh2Y - I would love it if you went and checked that video out but don't worry nothing about my blog will be changing it will be staying my number 1 priority but my channel will be a little added bonus.


5) What are 3 of your favourite TV shows?

Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Switched At Birth (or the lying game - I can't decide on the last one)!

6) What are the 3 qualities you look for in a best friend?

Sense of humour, share the same interests and not easily offended.

7) Do you like your name?

Well I used to actually hate it when I was younger and I always wanted to change it, but now I don't mind it so much. I do always find it weird when someone says "Zoe" and if I think about it, it just doesn't sound like its my name - do you know what I mean?

8) If you could have the choice to change your name- what would it be?

When I was younger I used to always want to change my name I used to want to be called Crystal, then Sapphire - I obviously liked the jewels names! However now I absolutely love the name Kate I just think it is so cute and sweet, however I also love the names Belle and Elena (yes like from The Vampire Diaries!)



9) What is your fantasy dream?

I guess this means what would your ultimate dream in life b? Now this sounds silly but I would love to be a you-tuber and have say 50k subscribes, and it would be a really nice community which hopefully I can make happy and help people. Then Hollywood will notice me or just anyone one really and I will become an actor (I would love to be in shows and film like Divergent, Pretty Little Liars, be the voice of a Disney princess or, if it is made into a tv show, the Gone series. For any Gone fans out there I would love to play either Lana or Diana but Diana is supposed to be pretty so probably Lana!. Yep, I know ain't gonna happen but a girl can dream!

10) Do you wear make up?

Erm....YES!!! I know, I know I wear way to much for my age but I just like wearing it and I like how I look so I just do!

11) If you could write a book what would the title be and what would it be about?

Wouldn't you like to know.. I feel like I shouldn't tell you but I feel like I could never write a book I could come up with the idea/characters/plot and all that but my English skills is just not good enough and I definitely don't have the patience or time! However I do dream up ideas and stuff- I sound so odd right now- but yeah I am not going to share it with you just in case, you never know, one day I might be a best selling author with this idea!

12) what makes you cry?

Films. If I am watching a film and I get to know the characters and then say one of them die or something bad happens then the character has a breakdown I am done and will almost definitely cry. However I don't really cry from anything else unless you include crying as in eyes watering then everything make me cry... everything! Wind, laughing, sneezing, yawning- everything!


13) What makes you angry

My Mum and when people correct me just to put me down or when people act/think they're better than me - it just really gets on my nerves and when people always tease you and then are like "oh we're only joking around with you" and I'm like well yeah but if every time you see me you insult me it's kinda hard not to take personally.


14) What makes you happy?

Lots of things - it makes me happy when I upload a blog post or when I achieve something. Going to the sea and afternoon tea, eating food I like when I watch the latest episode of the TV show I am loving. Going to my youth club with my friends, spending time with my dog, taking photos, surfing the web, social media and especially Rightmove. And lots, lots more.


15) What is 'fangirling'?

I'm not sure why this is a question, but I did what any teenager would do and went to urban dictionary and this was what they said:

1. The reaction a fangirl has to any mention or sighting of the object of her "affection". These reactions include shortness of breath, fainting, highpitched noises, shaking, fierce head shaking as if in the midst of a seizure, wet panties, endless blog posts, etc.

2. A gathering of two or more fangirls in which they proceed to waste endless amounts of time ogling, discussing/arguing, stalking, etc. the object of their "affection"

Scary sounding stuff!



16) What are your 3 favourite snacks?

Nowhere did this say they had to be healthy so Tesco mini brownies, cookies and Batten-berg.


17) What are your 3 favourite foods?

Sweet potato mash, chocolate, pasta.

18) what are your 3 favourite drinks?

Tea, coke and vanilla milkshake.

19) can you tell us a little about yourself?

Well this is a little personal but where do I start? I love elephants and the Divergent books and films. My favourite style of film is teen fiction. I love all kinds of music but my favourite is chart music. I have a new found obsession with home-ware even though I don't own a house and I love spending time on Rightmove and watching house property shows. I love Disney and bright colours, glitter, pastel colours, metals and basically all colours. My dream is to be an actor and to travel the world. So yeah what else is there? I love dancing and have been doing it since I was 3, I wish I was a good singer but I am terrible. I love make up and realistically when I grow up I want to either be a photographer or an estate agent!


20) what are 10 random facts about you?

I have no idea where to start! I really like candles, I want to take a gap year, I love Mr Whippy ice cream, I hate not wearing nail polish, I am a sucker for sales, I want to travel the world, I spend way to much time watching YouTube, I am crazy, I don't really like Christmas that much as everyone is always so stressed and in my house it is not special at all , I am hardly ever excited. That's ten!


21) What are your 3 fun things to do?

Watching american TV shows, having my blog and now YouTube channel and also going to the beach!

So that's the whole tag! I felt like this was really personal and I really struggled answering some of these questions however I hope you enjoyed reading this if you did please like this post, comment or follow me with any of the options on the right and yeah hopefully my photos work for next week, bye!

Zoe xx






3 comments:

  1. Great post, do you want to support each other by following each others blogs?
    http://lucylikespineapple.blogspot.co.uk/, let me know by clicking the follow button on my blog and I will follow you right back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to support each other too?

    The Writer
    XX

    ReplyDelete