Recent Posts

Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Summer Look-book | Summer Trilogy!

Hi guys, so this is the second part of the summer trilogy and today I thought I would do a look-book for you as I have wanted to do one of these for a very long time and I am so glad I have finally done one for you guys! I apologise for the cringe worthy poses I had no idea what to do, and some of these were actually taken by accident as it was on timer!










What I am wearing:
~ top- Qed London ~
~ Shorts- Next ~







What I am wearing:
~ Crop top- Glamorous ~
~ Leggings- New Look ~
~ Shoes- New Look ~
~ Necklace- New Look ~
~ Lipstick- Tanya Burr Vampire Kiss~










What I am wearing:
~ Leather Jacket- New Look ~
~ Crop Top- New Look ~
~ Leggings- New Look ~
~ Shoes- New Look ~
~ Sunglasses- Some small French boutique (can't remember name) ~














What am I wearing:
~ Dress- New Look ~
~ Shoes- H+M ~













What I am Wearing:
~ Shorts- H+M ~
~ Vest Top- New Look ~
~ Shoes- New Look ~
~ Bracelet- Kefalonia Boutique (not sure name) ~
~ Earrings- Pia ~















What I Am Wearing:
~ Jeans- F&F Tesco ~
~ Top- H+M
~ Bracelet- Italian Boutique (not sure name) ~
~ Earrings- Pia ~
~ Shoes- H+M ~















What I am wearing:
~ Crop Top- New Look ~
~ Jeans- Next ~
~ Shoes- F&F Tesco ~
~ Bracelet- Local Boutique ~
~ Necklace- Tesco ~
~ Lipstick- Revlon Colour Burst ~

So that's it from this post. I hope you liked it and if you did please like, comment and share.  If you want to see more from me give me a little follow from any of the options on the right! I am so sorry this is so late and not posted on Sunday.  This is due to technical errors as my laptop wasn't working, but it is all fixed now and the posts will be back to normal next week (I promise)! So yeah, bye!

Zoe xx






2 comments:

  1. I like this post :) I has something that makes it interesting :)
    Fashion is a very good topic to talk about :)
    From: http://korneliasdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete