Recent Posts

Sunday, 7 June 2015

Come along with me: Sunset walks with my dog

Hi guys,
So recently the fields where I walk my dog in have grown to look much like a wild-flower meadow and I thought it was so beautiful I had to take some photos! So I waited until sunset as I absolutely love the lighting and I went and took some photos. So if you want to see those just keep reading!




















So that is all the photos I took- I hope you liked this post I absolutely love taking photos s I find it so rewarding and fun, and it's something you can keep forever as it's like capturing a moment in time. There is just something so special about taking photos. 
I just love summer nights, and summer in general.  I know my American readers are breaking up soon but us Brits still have a month or so, so please comment below where you live and when you break up, because I am interested to find out!

If you liked this please like and comment, or share!

Zoe xx


4 comments:

  1. Britain! I love those photos, the scenery's lovely and photos are fabulous, Zoe! These photos are really something special! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I have nominated you for the one and only Creative Blogger Award - because you are a Creative Blogger! xoxo

    ReplyDelete