Recent Posts

Monday, 1 June 2015

15 Weird Questions Tag

Hi guys, so today I have something a bit different for you as this is my third post of the week (crazy isn't it!) I thought I would do something more chilled and chatty, and something that will help you to get to know me a bit better as I feel like my blog is very impersonal and I want it to be more personal so I thought what better way then to do a tag for you guys! So I went on a website which lists all the tags ( click here to visit) and I came across the '15 weird questions tag' and thought why not give it ago!



1. What is a nickname only your family calls you?

Well my parents call me a range of things from Betsy to Ziggy, Tinker bell and even just girl or girly. However my grandparents call me flower and the rest of my family just call me Zoe.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I struggled with this one, not that I don't have any strange things I do trust me their are plenty but I wasn't sure if they where habits or necessarily weird so I did what any girl would do and I called in the parents. firstly I asked my mum and she said something I do is press my lips together when I am nervous which I don't think is particularly odd so I asked my dad who just said there was too many weird things about me to choose one, he mentioned how I stay in bed for hours on end but doesn't every teenager do that? Or how I watch endless hours of american TV shows (particularly loving Gossip Girl and Suits at the moment) but the one that he said is the weirdest of all which if you know me you will understand and if you don't well maybe one day I will explain and that is that as soon as I go into geography I always need the loo! It's like my body hates me or something.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

So there is the normal, I'm not to fond of the dark and spiders aren't exactly my favourite thing or when I am older being scared a will be a lonely nobody but I think something that is kinda weird is if I am in school or in a public place (mostly school tho) and I am really bored I always imagine their being a fire or a guy who runs in with a gun and holds us for ransom I have no idea where this fear comes from and lets face it the likeliness of that happening to me are very, very slim but that still doesn't stop me from thinking that when I leave my computer on to get a snack down stairs it isn't going to explode and set fire to my whole house or if I come home from school my house is going to have been robbed and as the burglars flee from the crime I get shot I mean i know it sounds silly but I don't know why I always expect the worse to happen or why I am so scared of it. Oh and dying and peeing myself in public but doesn't everyone have a phobia of that? No just me? (leave your phobias below in the comments I would love to know I'm not all that strange)

4) What's a song you secretly love to blast out and belt when you are alone?

With out a doubt 'On My Own' the one that Samantha barks sings or Christina Perri- I don't even have to be alone!

5) What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

When someone is amazing at something and they boast about it and tease you cos they are better or when people think they are better then you or when people are better at something then you and they tell you or say " well your not very good at...are you?" or " well your not the smartest girl" or even "well your good at... (awkward pause)" and worst of all "well you have to admit I am better at this than you are" when genially they aren't! oh and when people are really talented you want to strangle them but that cant be helped!

6) What is one of your nervous habits

eek I am a sucker for showing when I am nervous and sometimes when I'm not even nervous I still look like I am! Obviously I press my lips together or bite them. I also do the obvious one of pulling on my cloths: sleeves, tops or my skirt when I am at school I also fiddle with my hair and bite my nails I am the actual worse!

7) what side of the bed do you sleep on?

well as I have a single bed and I am the only one who sleeps in my bed (minus the elephant teddy but you didn't need to know that) there aren't really sides but I guess the right side cos I have all my stuff on the left and my pillow on the right.

8) what was your first stuffed animal and its name?

I don't remember which one I got first as I had loads from when I was a child and my parents hadn't a clue either so we hit the baby book and in my first picture their was a pink bunny which I have no recollection of her at all but later on in the book it said that my first toy was a cuddly dog which makes more sense as when I read this question the toy that sprung to mind was my cuddly dog called Henry who was literally the size of me!

9) What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?

I used to HATE coffee but loved the idea of it but in year 7-9 I didn't mind it so much so I would always order a caramel frappucino with coffee but for some reason I have gone totally off it again so I would order caramel frappicino without coffee it is just like ice cream!

10) what's a beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?

I am not type of person at all who would ever tell you to do something that I don't do myself like everything I recommend I try first hand or I would tell you I guess I sometimes say less is more or the more natural the better which sometimes I do not follow what can I say I love wearing make up sometimes I go full out but sometimes I don't it really depends on how I am feeling that day!

11) which way do you face in the shower?

I thought this is was a weird question because doesn't everyone face the same way in the shower? I face forwards if I'm not washing my hair so my hair doesn't get wet and backwards if I am otherwise your hair cant get wet what other way is there?

12) Do you have any 'weird' body skills?

I have no idea what this means so no I guess I mean I can pick things up with my feet and if I click my right wrist the bones like move it doesn't click it just like gets stuck then suddenly moves I don't know how to explain it is just weird I don't know why it does it its not like it hurts at all I guess its just one of those things you would understand if you met me/ you gotta see it to understand it.

13) what's your favourite comfort food that's bad but you eat it anyway?

I don't really know I have never needed comfort food never had any boy problems or drama I mean if I'm upset I kinda just hide in my room I don't necessarily eat stuff but probably ice cream and chocolate, I love ice cream it is my all time favourite!

14) what's a phrase or explanation you always say?

I guess I'm very British with the fact I say phrases like "literally" or "not gonna lie". I also say "are you actually kidding" a lot but I don't have that many phrases really that I can think of yeah I'm pretty sure that is it.

15) time to sleep what are you actually wearing?

Or in Britain we like to say 'what do you wear to bed?' I could go all Madeline Monroe on you and be like just my perfume, I think that was her who said that but nope I am really boring and wear just normal pjarmas at the moment I am wearing a grey 3/4 length top paired with my purple cheakered bottoms or as us northerns would say my comfy keks.

And that was the last question I love doing these tags as they are so fun and not only do you learn stuff about me I think I learn stuff about me as well because some of these questions I didn't even know the answers too or I had to think about the answer. So yeah I hoped you enjoyed this as much as me and as always if you did like, comment and share and I will be back very soon.

Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment